Friday, August 17, 2012

Italian Seasoned Potato Wedges

Potatoes are a constant in my life.  From mashed potatoes, to french fries, to potato bread, I can honestly say that I am a long-time lover of this vegetable.  All you have to do is put a plate of potato wedges in front of me and I will immediately become your friend.  Not that it's hard to be friends with me normally, of course, I just really love potatoes.

Anyways, enough of my raving, on to the recipe.
This came about when I was cleaning out my refrigerator.  I had somehow forgotten about two lonely potatoes and they were just about to go bad.  Working quickly, I washed and scrubbed them and tossed them in the best mix of spices that I could find. 
This recipe was the result, I hope that you enjoy!



Extremely tender insides, slightly crunchy outsides...
 basically they were pretty mouth watering wedges if I do say so myself.


Que te vaya bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment