Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rice and Zucchini Stuffed Mushrooms


Mushrooms have become a second love in my life.  I used to hate them, but they have grown on me.  Now I eat them every chance that I get!  Last night I made my own stuffed mushrooms and they turned out heavenly.
So heavenly, in fact, that they sent their consumers into a delighted frenzy!

Here is my recipe.  I used a set of spices called Rustic Tuscan Seasoning and Perfect Pinch Caribbean Jerk.  They were filled with a strange (but delicious) mix of spices that would be difficult to re-create on your own.  Therefore I did not include them in the recipe but I encourage you to experiment!



I hope that you make your own mushrooms and enjoy them as mush as I did these.
I would love to hear from you so feel free to leave any comments!

Que te vaya bien

No comments:

Post a Comment