Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mushroom & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells

      I am still reading through Thrive and enjoying every page of if! The book is full of great information and I recommend it to everyone.  I have only made one recipe from the book so far, it was an experiment for me, so I did not take any photos for posting.  The recipe was a success though so I will be posting about it soon!

      For now I will post one of my own recipes.  It is a simple one, made by many people I'm sure, but a good recipe nonetheless.  This recipe is for pasta shells stuffed with mushrooms and spinach (and many extra spices that you will throw together!).  As you may have noticed, I frequently use the mushroom and spinach combo in much of my food.  It is such an unbeatable, healthy, and delicious combo... how could I not use it?!





      I understand that the recipe on the photo is sightly vague.  Firstly, I cannot fit all of the directions in such a small space while still keeping it readable.  Secondly, I hope that the vagueness shows flexibility in the recipe and encourages experimentation in the kitchen.

      If you are at a loss, which I doubt that you are... but just in case, spices that I frequently use in my mushroom/spinach combo are garlic, pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion, and olive oil/wine/any kind of sauce.  It is best to sauté on a low heat in order to maintain as many of the nutrients as possible.


What are your favorite spices?



I have shared this at:


Craft DIY Ideas

&





Que te vaya bien!


No comments:

Post a Comment