Thursday, June 21, 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Delight

Well hello there! I have been enjoying my summer and soaking up a lot of sun alongside my delicious homemade food. I hope that you are doing the same! 

Today I am posting the perfect summer dessert. It includes fresh-picked strawberries and delicious rhubarb. Strawberries are finally in season and I am BEYOND excited to have them back in my life!


Who knew that eating healthy includes so many sweet desserts? I have been absolutely amazed as I continue to come across vegan cakes, cookies, and other desserts that are absolutely worthy of my sweet tooth.


In the spirit of summer I am also posting a song that has been played over and over on my summer playlist.
Give it a listen as you bake the Strawberry Rhubarb Delight in order to fully experience the sounds, smells, and tastes of summer!
Que te vaya bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment